Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

San Diego UnderSea Film Festival

4 posts
  1. To all those who submitted films for this years 8th San Diego UnderSea Film festival, I want to thank you all for your submissions. This years show has been moved to the finest theater I have seen with full HD projection and sound capabilities. It is a huge theater and screen with a 500 seat capacity. There will be a two completely different shows with each showcasing approximately 15 films per night. Announcements of the independent judges final decisions will be released shortly.

     

    Again, much thanks for your support and hope that you will submit again next year.

    Steve Douglas B)

  2. Sorry I couldn't make it mate. All best intentions to do so and then the whole World went mad, inside out and upside down. Mary Lynna has a copy of my recent Lembeh film if you want to show it solely as a filler if there's time. Its the same one for Antibes but weighs in at around 14 minutes, too long for your gig eh?

     

    Cheers,

    Mark.

    Edited by CamDiver
  3. Beware of Mark(double edged sword) Thorpe..Always after a bit of free promo with the view of a helping hand... :rolleyes:

     

    He's always been a 'back door' sort of guy :)

     

    Be afraid, be very afraid

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  4. Hey Mark,

    You've been a busy boy so I completely understand. Spoke to Mary Lynn yesterday and will see her when the committee works together to put the different films in each show's order. Yeah, a 14 min. piece is a bit long for a show like this and 'filler' is never needed though I doubt I would categorize anything you've edited and shot as filler.

    Hope all is well with you and is moving along as you hoped.

    Steve B)

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.