Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Hosting suggestions?

Started by IONature ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Hosting suggestions?

3 posts
  1. Who is everyone using to host their websites and why? Do you recommend them? I have really never put a lot of energy into my website but I am thinking of starting to do so. I am presently using hostway but I think that I could get more for my money in addition to more control. Getting what I need rather than just what is included in a plan.

     

    thanks,

    cw

  2. GoDaddy starts as low as 2.80/mo for 5G/space, 250G/transfer and 4.89/mo for 100G/Space, 1,000G/Transfer, and 1,000 Email Accounts. (Link)

    Edited by e=me
  3. I've been quite happy with inmotionhosting.com. Their prices keep on going down and there are a lot of options. Uploading and downloading are pretty slow, but I assume that's true of any of these sites unless you pay for at least a semi-dedicated server.

     

    When I was trying to decide, I looked at a bunch of online reviews such as these:

    You should be able to find up-to-date reviews if you do a fresh search.

     

    -Liz

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.