Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Introductions

Started by mjpsfla ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Introductions

1 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    My name is Michael and currently reside just outside Columbia South Carolina. I am currently shooting with a Canon XTi in a Ikelite housing with an Ikelite strobe. This is the first SLR camera I've taken underwater and I am still getting used to transition from point and shoot. I have been shooting UW pics for about 3 years utilizing an Olympus 5060. Some of those photos are available in a gallery I've posted for everyone to review. Unfortunately that camera is now oozing salt from a nasty flood on my second day in Roatan this past winter (let's not even talk about the shark dive I did the next day without any camera...I cry at night when I think about it). Thanks to a very understanding wife, I upgraded to the Canon SLR (fully insured this time, not like my Olympus) and so far I am very pleased with the results. I will be posting a gallery of some of those images shortly.

     

    Again...glad to be here

     

    Michael

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.