Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

selling a housing

Started by sean ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

selling a housing

3 posts
  1. Apologies if this has been covered but I couldn't find anything via the search engine.

     

    How would you go about selling a housing? I haven't decided to do this, and given Eric's longstanding for-sale sign on his UK-G housing I'm wondering if it's worth trying (I also have a UK-G housing). Ebay doesn't seem like a very likely prospect. Any other ideas?

  2. I think ebay is your best shot, what parts do you have for the housing? I might buy some of them off of you. Extra O rings , ports and so on.

  3. Well if Ebay is my best bet I'll probably just stick with this housing -- ebay is great for selling electronics (my 10D 'upgrade' cost a whopping $220 -- two weeks after the 10D announcement) but it doesn't seem to be so good for scuba stuff.

     

    In any case I'm not decided on getting rid of it, I need to do a bit more due diligence on see if I can get the D60 housing working acceptably with the 10D.

     

    :rolleyes:

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.