Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Where to buy an Ikelite

Started by luisyalmu ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Where to buy an Ikelite

5 posts
  1. Hi all. I Have a PT10 fotr my 4040 And I´m quite happy with it, but, i will be more comfortable with a housing with more deep performances like the IKELITE 6130.1

     

    THE QUESTION IS, why, if in the Ikelite catalog is anounced as a 600 USD, is imposible to find it in Spain for less than 1000 USD? and I think that is the same in all the Europe.

     

    Who can recomend me a good web shop to buy it (as good as Underwaterdigital)

     

    Thanks

     

    Luis

     

     

     

     

     

     

    :rolleyes:

  2. You can try bhphotovideo or helixcamera.com

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. thanks to all.

  4. I also had better luck with bhphoto. Their customer service was more pleasant.

    When Adorama was out of stock on an item that I ordered, they neglected to inform me, until I called two weeks later. :angryfire:

     

    S

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.