Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

SHARKS

Started by brycegroark ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SHARKS

2 posts
  1. An interesting read put out by CRISP (Coral Reef Initiative for the South Pacific) recently. Much of the same you've read before, but I found the country by country data section interesting and thought I'd share. Really shows how little is known:

     

    http://www.crisponline.net/Portals/0/Coast...isheries_SP.pdf

  2. An interesting read put out by CRISP (Coral Reef Initiative for the South Pacific) recently. Much of the same you've read before, but I found the country by country data section interesting and thought I'd share. Really shows how little is known:

     

    http://www.crisponline.net/Portals/0/Coast...isheries_SP.pdf

     

    Great stuff Bryce. I am currently collaborating with someone who is working to get much more extensive data on Pacific shark fisheries. I'll be sure to share when the information is public.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.