Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Great Dell deal

Started by cdoyal ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Great Dell deal

1 posts
  1. I just wanted to let you guys know I found a great deal on a smaller laptop I'm using for travel.

    I found an E-code in a PC magazine and am pretty happy with what I got for about $1200.

     

    14" 900x1400 Hi Res screen

    128 MB Video card

    2 GB Ram

    160 GB HD

    T7250 2.0 MHz Core2 Duo processor

    Bluetooth enabled with mouse

    DVD burner

    Intel wireless card (the better one)

    Upgraded 9 cell battery

     

    Here's the code if you want to check it out. 1-DNDMJA1

     

    Chris

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.