Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

online portfolio

Started by Reefkeep ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

online portfolio

6 posts
  1. I am looking for a nice piece of software to help with the creation of an online portfolio. I have tried the one that comes with Photoshop but it seems very limiting.

     

    Any ideas?

  2. I am looking for a nice piece of software to help with the creation of an online portfolio. I have tried the one that comes with Photoshop but it seems very limiting.

     

    Any ideas?

    try JAlbum, very customisable and best of all, it's free!

  3. I also use JAlbum and like it a lot. It is remarkably customizable.

  4. NOW you guys tell me...

     

    I have Photoshop Album coming. I'll post a review as soon as I get to work with it.

  5. Jalbum looks cool, I am playing with it now..

     

     

     

    Take a look

     

    www.Jaxdivers.com

  6. Looks good. With a little playing around, you'll find you can do most anything with it. I integrated it with my web page style in a couple of hours even though it's much different that their defaults. You can see samples here.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.