Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Selective correction plug-in

Started by Ben ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Selective correction plug-in

2 posts
  1. Hi everyone,

     

     

    I bought my camera together with the Photoshop Element 5.0 , and I am quite disappointed of this restricted version of PS.

     

    Especially in which concerns the image set up menu.... I really need the "Selective correction" option to be able to tune a particular range of colors: I think this is really important for U/W pics.

    I looked for a free plug-in on the Net to add this option, but I only found Color Mechanic (which works very well !) which is really expensive.

     

    Do you have any idea of how getting a free version of this "Selective correction" or a similar one ?

     

    Thanks.

  2. I'm interested in this feature. I use PS7 but am not familiar w/selective correction. Could you give a description??

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.