Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Belize New Years UW Gallery

Started by james ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Belize New Years UW Gallery

3 posts
  1. image

     

    In keeping with the new spirit of "glasnost" I'll post this to both boards...:-)

     

    I used an external strobe (Nikon SB102) on my last trip with what I think are GREAT results. So...take heart, you CAN get good pix w/ a TTL strobe.

     

    All shots were taken in full manual, or aperture priority on the camera w/ the strobe in TTL.

     

    Here is a link to the Gallery:

     

    http://216.110.185.32/belize/index.htm

     

    Enjoy and all comments are welcome! I think in the future I will be getting another strobe to use as a slave.

     

    Cheers,

    James Wiseman

     

    www.reefs.org

     

     

    [Edited on 1-16-2002 by jamesw]

  2. hi james,

     

    great shrimps. Did you use a macro lens ?

     

    Sabine

     

    BTW: i like your buddy's bcd and fins, i dive them too ;)

  3. Thanks!

     

    No add-on lens was used. All the macro shots were taken using the Coolpix internal macro feature.

     

    Pretty amazing range or shots eh?

     

    BTW, that photo WAS taken by my buddy...so that's me...;)

     

    Cheers

    James

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.