Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

Hello

Started by Timmoranuk ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Hello

1 posts
  1. Hello all. My name is Tim Moran and I live in Monmouthshire, South Wales about 20 minutes from the National Diving and Activity Centre (NDAC). I started diving in 1990 when I did a CMAS * in Lanzarote. Since, I have acquired a few PADI and TDI certs.

     

    In the UK I dive on the South Coast and Pembrokshire. Overseas its usually in the Red Sea on the basis of convenience, cost and quality.

     

    I started u/w photography recently, using a Pentax Optio 5i, and a YS-25 and got severely bitten! I quickly upgraded to a Sea & Sea DX 8000G and added another YS-25. Now I'm considering a Canon G9 and a couple of Inon strobes... Mmm. we'll see.

     

    I've posted some of my photographic bumblings in a gallery 'Red Sea Mix'. I hope they entertain.

     

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?act=m...m&album=267

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.