Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Demo Reel

Started by cmus ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

New Demo Reel

8 posts
  1. Hey Craig

    Where did you shoot that..all over by your website?

    Lots of different stuff.

     

    Great work.... :)

     

    O and welcome....

    Edited by wagsy
  2. Nice work cmus. Some cracking clips in there. What camera and housing did you use?

     

    By the way it doesn't play in my browser (Quicktime plugin does not work on Xp x64)

     

    And by the by the way this should be in the editing/sharing forum.

  3. Thanks for the praise, and thanks for the welcome.

     

    The shots were taken with a Panasonic AG-HVX200 and a Sony VX2000. As far as location... like my fine fishing friends would say - not too far from here.

     

    Nick - I am new to this forum, did I put this post in the wrong place? I apologize if so.

     

    Aloha,

    cmus

  4. CMUS,

    Nope this is just the place to post. Very nice...some of the clips look like the blacks have been crushed just a tad too much, appearing darker than you would expect.

    Steve B)

  5. Just updated this reel. Steve - I agree the blacks were crushed a bit. I have tried to improve that with this go around. My web compression settings seem to be the culprits. I'm still not totally satisfied with the compression, but at least the file size is manageable.

     

    Aloha,

    Craig

  6. Great stuff.

     

    I take it you boosted the colors up abit.

  7. Really liked it Cmus...

    I reckon in full res it would look fantastic!

     

    Cheers

     

    Jon

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.