- 17Posts
- 17Replies
Read-only discussion
Nice Diving Car...
-
-
Looks like fun! Where is the compressor? How about a icemaker for the 12 volt margarita machine. I think you also ask for the hot water shower option.

Steve
-
What about the booties's dryer?

-
You can read some more here:
http://www.babez.de/nissan/nissan-nv200.php
I am away diving at the moment, but I will tell you the inside story when I am back (and the NDA expires).
Alex
-
What if your fins aren't yellow?
-
ROFL Mustard... when you said you wanted to get a more domestic car at dinner, I thought you were saying that to please the missus! Somehow, I doubt it replace the visceral appeal of the old car though

-
All that technology, yet they stuck the steering wheel on the wrong side of the car.

-
"The purpose-made 20in alloy wheels feature have six 'arms' that appear to grip the tyre itself, octopus-fashion."
Hehe.
"...while the design of the tail and indicator lenses reflect layers of an onion."
Now there's a thoughtful underwater touch!
-
Onions' have layers - Ogres have layers!
-
As the pod is withdrawn from the van, the area left behind is transformed into a mobile office and IT dock. A computer table drops down from the side of the van to reveal two LCD screens upon which images can be edited.
Perfect!

While your inside the van working on your images, all the locals can be on the outside stealing all that nicely colour co-ordinated dive gear. B)
-
This is what it will look like inside
http://www.investmental.com/Samsung-Eight-...reen-Array.html
Perfect!
While your inside the van working on your images, all the locals can be on the outside stealing all that nicely colour co-ordinated dive gear. B)
-
Very Cool! Where's the spot for O2 and He??? He he he
-
-
Uhh, don't those heavy wheels increase the unsprung weight... Just like the "spinner" wheels we see in the `hood?!
"The purpose-made 20in alloy wheels feature have six 'arms' that appear to grip the tyre itself, octopus-fashion." -
Hey Seaboy! This is awesome. I would ask if it comes in a 4x4 model as a lot of dive spots are beach sand access, and if I had a vehicle like this I would def. be way out off the beaten path but it looks awesome for everyday travel too, and you can't go wrong with a Nissan, they make good stuff. Good Luck! Daniel
-
Does it comes with a bikini babe that fills ya tank after your dive?

-
Does it comes with a bikini babe that fills ya tank after your dive?

You didn't hear? You get first fill by Ourei Harada...

