Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Canarian Mustard

Started by CamDiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Canarian Mustard

4 posts
  1. So there I am moving back to Europe and a chance message left on the board sees me tearing across the island of Gran Canaria to meet up with David, davichin for a beer, or three. Little did I know other Wetpixelinians were on their way....and we all like beer!!

     

    Cheers guys. Good to meet up. Until the next time.

     

    Mark.

  2. Nice to meet you, Mark.

     

    I have had a great few days in the Canaries. Several return trips are already being planned.

     

    Alex

  3. Yahay, more beer! Shhhhh, we don't wanna attract the likes of Dean(anything for a free beer)B!

     

    Good chatting with you mate.

    Mark.

    Edited by CamDiver
  4. :):D 'sniff, sniff' I can smell something .... :) Umm free beer you say... :)

     

    Well you all look so healthy...Must have been the start of the session...

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(free beer)B

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.