Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Best pics thread...WOW !!!

Started by DeanB ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Best pics thread...WOW !!!

3 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    Just wanted to make a suggestion...If its already been mentioned...Sozzie... :)

     

    Wouldn't it be a grand idea to get some of the best shots from the 'Favourite pic of 2007' thread and make a wetpixel calender / book / post cards / duvet cover....Anything

     

    If you haven't, just take a look..there are some fantastic shots from all kinds of waters....WOW !!

     

    And if you haven't guessed I'm really feeling the love for our wetpixel shooters :D

     

    As I said

     

    WOW !!!

     

    I was going through trying to pick a favourite when they just kept coming...

     

    KUDO's to all who have shown their art / skills

     

    Dive safe

     

    Dean(I loves you like my best pig)B

  2. A calendar is a GREAT idea. Does someone want to volunteer to create one? We'll obviously need permission (and hi-res) from the folks whose images end up being in it...

     

    I'm happy to brand it with Wetpixel if it passes design muster, but we do not have the manpower to stock, sell, and mail them (yet)...

  3. I believe that I can help in this! I can draw the layout calentar, rather however it will be supposed that

    somebody should decides if it is wall calentar or table calentar. If you are interested please fell free to

    conduct with me

     

    ps. personally I prefer the table calentar. B)

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.