Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

When I'm Not Underwater

Started by wagsy ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

When I'm Not Underwater

3 posts
  1. So what do I do when I'm not underwater filming?

     

    Why go up the Kuranda Range here in Cairns in a Toyota 4x4 with train wheels of course to shoot some footage for a promo thats being made for Queensland Rail. :)

     

    post-4240-1192438199_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4240-1192438226_thumb.jpg

     

    post-4240-1192438242_thumb.jpg

  2. do you need the housing for that?

  3. So what do I do when I'm not underwater filming?

     

    Drive trains - every 6 year olds dream job :):D

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.