Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Pictures wanted

Started by fred ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Pictures wanted

2 posts
  1. I was referred to this web site by underwatercolurs. I am a avid scuba diver who can not afford a really expensive camera. I have been to Cozumel, Caymans, Palau, and Truk and I am looking for some where I can get a series of pictures from those sites that I can buy. I am not looking for museum quality pictures, just 3" x 5" prints that I can add to the less than great pictures I have taken with my reefmaster point and push.

     

    Please contact me if anyoen has such a set or knows where I could purchase such a collection of pictures.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Fred "frogman" :ph34r:

  2. OK, so maybe this wasn't such a great idea. I did a little looking myself and found that if you go to http://www.dotphoto.com and do a search for "underwater" you do come up with quite a few underwater pictures that you can order prints from. Some aren't too bad. I know I've seen other sites like this, but just can't remember where.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.