Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

photos needed for wetpixel/writer collab.

Started by danielaudet ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

photos needed for wetpixel/writer collab.

1 posts
  1. Fla_Sportfishing_Article.wps.rtfHi every one, I honestly love this site and I am seriously awestruck at the level of skill and expertise I am seeing. I'm a long time diver and I, at first, felt like a 3 year old glub glubbing in the bathtub. I'm a writer having done an article I have enclosed as an rtf wordpad file in this post, your colleagues here at Wetpixel have offered their help in working with me on this to engage the skills of one fo you photographers out there who may have the kinds fo photos needed to illusatrate this article. I have no equipment, hope nor skills to do such a thing so if anyone out there is interested Please contact me through wetpixel or post a reply or maybe they will let me put my own e-mail addr. up. Thanks one and all, Daniel
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.