There will be a Shark Walk in May 18, 2003 in Singapore to support for Shark Conservation.
Anybody interested to join pls pm me or email directly to wu@wildaid.org.
I am not the organizer, but just helping out a friend of mine...
Read-only discussion
There will be a Shark Walk in May 18, 2003 in Singapore to support for Shark Conservation.
Anybody interested to join pls pm me or email directly to wu@wildaid.org.
I am not the organizer, but just helping out a friend of mine...
Hi! Well, I'm a Singapore Citizen and I'm a newbie to these sort of things. Like what's this about huh? ANyone care to enlighten me?
Some Details Perhaps? Thanks alot.
Uranium, the event is mainly to raise awareness about sharks in Singapore (sad thing is some ppl does not even know that if you fin a shark you actually killing them, they thought fin is like finger nails...)
Every shark walker will be given a little shark 'fact&figure' message pinned to back of your t-shirts.
The event is open to anybody who wants to show their support for sharks and you are welcome if you are interested ![]()
Why not buy 7 shark awareness T-Shirts and do this everyday?
"Shark fin soup gives you SARCS!"
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.