I found this an interesting read, halfway down he describes the Recreational Fishermen in Aus perfectly. ![]()
Read-only discussion
I found this an interesting read, halfway down he describes the Recreational Fishermen in Aus perfectly. ![]()
Wagsy,
Great speech from Tim, pity it will not be heard by many rec fishermen.
Hoping the Queensland Government will do the right thing and protect at less 30% of Moreton Bay, like they did with the Great Barrier Reef, as this is one of the richest marine environments in the world.
Regards
Nigel
This is an excellent speech; you could replace the words Moreton Bay with any number of other place names. This is a link I will forward to others.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.