Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Older Website Page Locator??

Started by paquito ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Older Website Page Locator??

3 posts
  1. I remember a chat here not to long ago about a place you could go on the web to see what website used to look like years ago. There was even an example of the old wetpixel there. A general search did not turn up what I was looking for, can someone please point me to the correct thread or remind me of what site to look toward please for seeing old site pages?

     

    Thank you!

     

    paquito

     

    Nevermind, I think I found it? wayback machine?

     

    -_-

    Edited by paquito
  2. Yes, you want the Wayback Machine

  3. For those who don't want to search, Archive.org.

    Edited by segal3
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.