Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Gallery2 photo gallery

Started by Lndr ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Gallery2 photo gallery

3 posts
  1. I'm building a site for our dive club and I'm having a problem with Gallery.

     

    I have Gallery2 up and running, now I'm trying to get it integrated (visually or otherwise) into the new site.

     

    FWIW I've read the Gallery pages and how-to's but its not coming together (in my head) :) I know a few folks here on wetpixel make pretty awesome sites using Gallery and I'm hoping someone here could help me out with some newbie level advice :) .

     

    I want to take this gallery and wrap it in my css design so it would look something like this.

     

    cheers

    Leander

  2. Thanks Cor,

     

    I'll take a look at that doc first up :)

     

    cheers

    Leander

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.