Skip to content

Member Introductions / Archived topic

A Dutchie in Cologne

Started by Arjen Mulder ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

A Dutchie in Cologne

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have been reading for some time through Wetpixel.com but never placed any topic.

     

    I am a fanatic Dutch diver who just moved to Cologne in Germany. In The Netherlands I knew my way about very well since I was the sales rep of 8 major brands (Cressi, Green Force, Polar Bears, Typhoon, Divesystem, Ocean Reef a.o.). Now that I live in Cologne however I have to explore the diving scene again.

     

    I hope that there are some fellow U/W fanatics living in Germany who can help me out with something.

    Please read my first topic.

     

    Cheers,

     

    Arjen

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.