Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon 60mm micro

Started by Kasey ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon 60mm micro

4 posts
  1. I've had this lens on backorder for weeks at J&R, and noone can tell me when I'll have it. Apparently they are backordered all over. Prices too high on ebay - I'd rather buy new.

     

    Please help

  2. Adorama doesn't list it as backordered on their site. Ritz has them, though for a bit more money. Delta International has gray market ones w/ 7yr Mack warranty . . .

     

    Mike

  3. Hey Kasey

     

    As per the last time you asked (in another thread)...

     

      Anyone know a company with that lens in stock?

    KEH lists it as available new:

     

    KEH new AF Nikkor lenses

     

    I just checked their webpage again, and they still show that they have stock.

  4. I just got a 60mm Nikkor from B&H last week after facing the same availability issues.

    I found that the trick is to sign up on the B&H page for the "notify me when available"

    email service. The first notification I got I didn't act on for over 12 hours, and by then

    they were out of stock again. The next notification I got I immediately placed an order,

    and now I have it in hand.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.