Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

RAW viewer Windows PowerToys

Started by dawktah ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

RAW viewer Windows PowerToys

6 posts
  1. Unfortunately, they haven't updated it in awhile to read some of the newer cameras' RAW files (for Canon I think 5D, 20D, 350D). It was nice to be able to quickly look at a thumbnails in Windows Explorer instead of having to fire up Adobe Bridge or another program to view the thumbnails.

  2. For my 20D it worked, but i removed it because I didnt like it. I normally shoot RAW + small JPG, so I couldnt see the difference between them any more.

  3. I have the 5D and it works fine. With Windows download and the run Windows Update!

  4. Hmm, I thought the last and only upgrade to RAW viewer covered only the 5D, 350D, and 20D. I've been out of luck with my 400D and now 40D...

  5. For my 20D it worked, but i removed it because I didnt like it. I normally shoot RAW + small JPG, so I couldnt see the difference between them any more.

     

    I just use "Arrange Icons by Size"

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.