Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Desperately seeking Labuan wreck pic

Started by Simon Rogerson ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Desperately seeking Labuan wreck pic

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I'm hoping to source a few pictures of the American wreck at Labuan island, Malaysia for a magazine feature. I've left it all to the last minute and we're now in a position where we have to find the pictures or drop that part of the feature. If you or anyone you know has publishable pictures of this wreck, please email me a low-rez preview over the weekend and I'll be in touch.

     

    Hopefully this sort of request is permitted on Wetpixel, but by all means remove this message if it is against policy. If it works okay, I would like to issue future picture requests on this site, as long as it's okay with Eric and the guys. By way of introduction I should add that I am the editor of DIVE magazine in the UK, and all picture use will of course be paid at our standard rates.

     

    All the best,

     

    Simon Rogerson

    simon@dive.uk.com

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.