Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

WAL for C-5050/PT-015

Started by TedJ ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WAL for C-5050/PT-015

3 posts
  1. Any experience to share re: wide angles lenses used with the Olympus 5050/PY015 rig?

    Olympus, Sea & Sea or INON? Thanks Ted

  2. I have an Inon WAL on my rig and I love it. Prior to this rig I had it on an Ikelite housing with an Oly 3040 for a year. I got it from www.marinecamera.com --- good people when you need help, parts etc.

     

    Whan available, I plan to add the new Inon dome port for even wider angle shots. Something to consider when deciiding on which WAL.

  3. I have an Inon WAL on my rig and I love it. Prior to this rig I had it on an Ikelite housing with an Oly 3040 for a year. I got it from www.marinecamera.com --- good people when you need help, parts etc.

     

    Whan available, I plan to add the new Inon dome port for even wider angle shots. Something to consider when deciiding on which WAL.

    The Inon Dome port is available now. I received mine on Monday from Naturephoto in Japan. You can see a picture of one from another list member here Inon WAL Dome Port Pictures

     

    RA

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.