Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Selling stock photos

Started by Pacislander ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling stock photos

3 posts
  1. Not sure if I hit the right forum with this one, but I was wondering if anyone could help me with regards to selling photographs. I'm just starting to shoot underwater, but would like to eventually make a little extra cash to play with selling my shots to stock agencies. I've been told by some that my topside work is fairly good and I should look into selling some as stock, but I dont have the slightest clue where to do this. Can anyone give me any suggestioons on where to start? Thanks

    Dan

  2. I'd be interested in this info as well.

     

    thanks!

  3. I just completed my new site to sell photos, I seem to be shooting more and more diver who dive with me so I open this site to make it easier, if you need some help on the site side of things then I'll help out a little.

     

    The link is below:

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.