Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudi ID help please

Started by imasleeper ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudi ID help please

5 posts
  1. I am very ill informed when it comes to nudibranches. I would appreciate help with ID'ing this one.

    Thanks!

     

    imasleeper

  2. Looks like Glossodoris cincta. You don't say where you took the picture and the image is not that clear.

    Edited by jlyle
  3. I believe you are right! Photo taken on a night dive in Wakatobi. Thanks for the critique

     

    imasleeper

  4. Looks like Glossodoris cincta. See more pics and info at seaslugforum.

     

    How odd, I didn't see any replies to this post when I started to reply...

  5. Once I was given the name I did go to seaslugforum for information. Sorry about the quality of the work. It was not meant nor considered to be a "show photo"...... I was just curious as to the identity of the subject...again thanks to all.

     

    imasleeper

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.