Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

SanDisk Red Sea - Eilat Shoot-out

Started by expatdiver ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

SanDisk Red Sea - Eilat Shoot-out

13 posts
  1. I was just wondering if any members are planning on competing in the competition?

     

    I won't be able to compete (gotta work :P ), but I will be in Eilat both this weekend and next weekend.

     

    So if you're going to be there and want to meet up, post here or PM me.

  2. I'm planning to be there during the week.

    Weekend I'm still don't know (family business)

  3. I think Jules (Helioxfim) is going and think there was even talk that DeanB and Mark (camdiver) may head over too.

     

    I'd love to go back to Eilat as it's been nearly 20 years since I was last there, but I can't make it unfortunately :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

  4. Hi

    I plan to be there and participate.

    Bye

    Gadi

  5. indeed Jules is here and myself to.

    There are 13 videographers total competing for 7500 usd included a PNG trip.

    I just completed my filmclip, i am curious to see the results of other people.

  6. Friends Arturo Telle and girlfriend Tete just won the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko::)

     

    He is incredible!! what a strike :):( we will celebrate it next week :):)

  7. Hi,

     

    here you can see 4 films from the competition, the "internationals".

    Eilat Video Category's films

     

    Please be patient, every film is 10 megabytes, and they are downloading simultaneously.

     

    Enjoy,

    Jules

     

    Unfortunately, the winner is not among these films...

    Edited by Jules (Helioxfilm)
  8. Hi,

     

    here you can see 4 films from the competition, the "internationals".

    Eilat Video Category's films

     

    Please be patient, every film is 10 megabytes, and they are downloading simultaneously.

     

    Enjoy,

    Jules

     

    Unfortunately, the winner is not among these films...

     

     

    Hi Gyula!

     

    I've been happy to meet you there. If I would have been the judge, I would certainly have choosen between Bruno's film and yours. The choice between the two is not easy because of their high quality. Unfortunatly I was not judge but still, I'm sure you'll make it next year.

     

    Michel

  9. and who won the other competitions (Images of the world)_? I can't find it anywhere.....

  10. and who won the other competitions (Images of the world)_? I can't find it anywhere.....

    Noam Kotler won the Images of the world.

    The competition' site is not updated yet with the results.

  11. no pictures yet, just the names

     

    congrats to the winners, next year I'm there for sure (I mean at the shoot-out :) )

     

    zook

  12. Here are a couple of pics of the underwater messy meeting between photographers at Sandisk Red Sea Shoot Out 2007

     

    Michel

     

    Edited by Moderator for repetive posting.

     

    Sorry for the previous odd message but it was not easy to upload pics on the site. It worked very slowly and got stucked all the time.

    New try...

    OK it seems to be working now, enjoy

     

    Michel

    post-671-1195586480_thumb.jpg

    post-671-1195586520_thumb.jpg

    post-671-1195586554_thumb.jpg

    post-671-1195586587_thumb.jpg

  13. It looks more dangerous than being on the roads in Israel! :)

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.