Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Do you own a wild dolphin? Sell it for $200.000,- to Dubai..

Started by vincentkneefel ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Do you own a wild dolphin? Sell it for $200.000,- to Dubai..

3 posts
  1. Check out this article

     

    Maybe the Solomon Islands should consider selling their Fisheries Minister to Dubai also, although I doubt he would be of much value.

  2. not sure, I think I'd paid to see the Fisheries Minister swimming around doing tricks in an aquarium pool... :)

  3. i would pay for it. i'd love to see that bastard swimming around in that pool, regretting what he did to the dolphins. and i'd put him in pink speedos :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.