Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

wonky avatar

Started by WaterWorks ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

wonky avatar

5 posts
  1. tried to update my avatar

     

    a few times now and it's taken the dimensions of the new one and squeezed the old one into it. do I have to wait for a Mod to confirm that it's not a lewd shot? :):(

     

    chris

  2. The old one is probably stored in your cache... Maybe refresh the cache on your browser (no clue how to do it on a mac).

     

    I'm seeing a ghost pipefish..

  3. The old one is probably stored in your cache... Maybe refresh the cache on your browser (no clue how to do it on a mac).

     

    I'm seeing a ghost pipefish..

     

     

    right! in a vertically squeezed 16:9 ratio box, yeah? The pipiefish was the old one, the new one isn't.....

     

    ;):guiness::guiness::blush:

     

    help me Mods! pleeeeeeeeeease?!?!? :):(;)

  4. It's in teh correct aspect ratio to me. Maybe the file was too big? I remember it was a pita to upload my old avatar... which i have just noticed has disappeared!

  5. I'm not sure what the problem is. Looks fine to me...

     

    [screen grab deleted]

    Edited by echeng
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.