Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Calibration Upgrade?

Started by BurBunny ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Calibration Upgrade?

2 posts
  1. Since the enlargement thread is in imminent danger of hijacking, thought I'd start this thread instead of being tempted to add onto the calibration discussion beginning there.

     

    Have had and used SpyderPRO for several years and been happy. However, with the prices where they are on the Spyder2 products, is there anything I'd get by upgrading to one of the Spyder2 options?

     

    I have a 17" LCD and 15" laptop monitor to calibrate, however I don't use them together when editing, so they don't have to be calibrated to one another. I don't mind switching back and forth between profiles when I switch screens.

    Edited by BurBunny
  2. Since the enlargement thread is in imminent danger of hijacking, thought I'd start this thread instead of being tempted to add onto the calibration discussion beginning there.

     

    Have had and used SpyderPRO for several years and been happy. However, with the prices where they are on the Spyder2 products, is there anything I'd get by upgrading to one of the Spyder2 options?

     

    I have a 17" LCD and 15" laptop monitor to calibrate, however I don't use them together when editing, so they don't have to be calibrated to one another. I don't mind switching back and forth between profiles when I switch screens.

     

    I just bought a Spyder2 Suite on ebay for $79. It was very slightly used but only a few months old. It's wonderful!

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.