Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

RAW conversion

Started by Giles ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

RAW conversion

1 posts
  1. Ok so a photo from last year I converted at home on a trial download of Phase Ones software. I am now trying to get the same look in Photoshop PS3 but keep failing miserably.

     

    Would love some advice on how to get this done a little bit more painlessly than the efforts I am having.

     

    Original Image

    2021778630_c599309c51.jpg

     

    Convert from a year ago using Phase Ones Capture One

    2021780088_a388fc1c6b.jpg

     

    I tried attaching the original RAW file but it didnt work first time round .. will try again. Tried again .. RAW files or CRW at least obviously don't upload .. or it's too big. If anyone wants to borrow the RAW file for some tries feel free to PM me with your email and I will send it on (only 6mb) I have just spent an hour trying to get the same result this morning .. and no luck.

    It wouldn't be a problem but the original conversion I did got lost in a hard drive crash so I am just reconverting some faves.

    Edited by Giles
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.