Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Nikon D3 Best setup? Use old strobes?

Started by PoseidonSv ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D3 Best setup? Use old strobes?

1 posts
  1. I am now using Auqatica80 and Nikon 801S with dual Subtronic SF3000 Pro.

     

    I like the new Nikon D3 camera with full sensor that is 36mm wide.

     

    Will I be able to use old Subtronic SF3000 flashes for photography with digital Nikons new digital cameras.

     

    If not what housing and what flashes do you recommend that work well for both macro and Wideangle together with dual strobe working with iTTL?

     

    Thanks for any help.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.