Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

If you're using RSS on Wetpixel..

Started by echeng ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

If you're using RSS on Wetpixel..

4 posts
  1. Hello, community. I'd like to count the number of folks using RSS to read news articles, POTW winners, and forum posts. I implemented this change, and was hoping I could convince those of you who are using RSS here to go click on the RSS links again for Google Analytics to pick up.

     

    For reference, the links are at the end of this page, and on the POTW page.

     

    thank you!

     

    Oh, and if you aren't using RSS, you should. :)

  2. So I guess to recap for the internet challenged, we should do this by simply clicking on the POTW RSS Feed link and the RSS Feed link then hitting the subscribe button? What about the atom RSS...what is that?

  3. Yeah, just click on them, if you would. It's no big deal -- just counts up as each person clicks. I want to get an idea of how many people read via feeds, since it's hard to track them without using a third-party proxy like FeedBurner.

     

    As for Atom, Wiki is your friend: Atom Wikipedia entry

     

    :)

    Edited by echeng
  4. Consider it done

     

     

    BTW, Who is wiki? :)

     

     

     

     

     

     

    j/k

    Edited by ce4jesus
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.