I'm thinking of getting an underwater housing for my D100.... As I currently have a Sea&Sea NX-80 set-up, I'm leaning toward the Sea&Sea DX-D100... There seems to be some type of problem with the controls - as Sea&Sea has recalled the housings for a retrofit.
Regardless, I am still interested in the DX-D100 and would like to be able to utilize the Sea&Sea ports, gears and strobes that have been acccumulated.... Of biggest concern are the four YS-120 strobes I currently own...
Has anyone here extensively used the DX-D100 with YS-120's??? Do the new YS digital strobes make such a difference, that I should consider selling off a pair of my 120's for a new pair of YS-90DX's???
I've also heard that there is a manufacturer (??) that makes a housing for the D100 - with the ability to "adapt" the Sea&Sea ports - and also provides ROC for the strobes... Is this true, and if so, does anybody know of this manufacturer?
--Brad