Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Video: Abu Dabab, Egypt @ Night / HD

Started by mexwell ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

New Video: Abu Dabab, Egypt @ Night / HD

4 posts
  1. Hello everybody!

     

    We are back from egypt and I completed the first clip.

    It is about the nights we spend underwater (filmed during two dives).

     

    Please let me know your opinions and see if I learned from your remarks of my last video (Canada).

     

    Here we go: http://stage6.divx.com/user/ChristianFries...,-Egypt-@-Night

    Edited by mexwell
  2. nice footage!

     

    i wonder which editing paltform do you use to edit HD clips, does your camera use the AVCHD format?

  3. geodive,

     

    thanks! Source is HDV and I edit with Edius Neo.

  4. Nice job Christian. Very clear steady footage of some interesting stuff. Just one comment... a lot of your clips are rather yellow. What caused the difference? I would have put a colour balance/colour correction/levels filter on those to make them match the other clips (e.g. the flounder) which in my opinion have a nicer colour balance. Or get them the same as you shoot with blue gels on your halogen lights and/or a manual white balance on something white.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.