i 've been searching and searching but i have not yet found which software i can use on my pc to edit AVCHD!
Any help anyone?
Read-only discussion
i 've been searching and searching but i have not yet found which software i can use on my pc to edit AVCHD!
Any help anyone?
i 've been searching and searching but i have not yet found which software i can use on my pc to edit AVCHD!
Any help anyone?
Sony Vegas Pro 8 and Vegas Movie Stutio Platinum both support AVCHD.
thx!
Have you used it?
thx!
Have you used it?
I've used both with HDV, but not AVCHD. They have both been fast and stable. I currently use Vegas as my primary editor.
Vegas Movie Studio Platinum has been by far the most stable of the consumer priced editors I've tried.
They both have trial downloads that should let you verify if they work with your camera.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.