Hi all
I was just wondering if any Wetpixelers were going to be attending the North Sea Film Festival over the weekend?
Unfortunately we can't make it, but it would be great to hear how it is received if anyone is going.
Cheers, Simon
Read-only discussion
Hi all
I was just wondering if any Wetpixelers were going to be attending the North Sea Film Festival over the weekend?
Unfortunately we can't make it, but it would be great to hear how it is received if anyone is going.
Cheers, Simon
Don't think i've heard of that one... or have I ???
Dive safe
DeanB
It's a new one Dean, first time this year. Looks like a nice line up though.
http://www.northseafilmfestival.com
Cheers, Simon
I am here... and Brumpy as well...
I miss you guys ![]()
![]()
![]()
Forgot to mention: to happy hour is still running :-)
Dam, looks like we're missing the Unicum Dean!?! ![]()
Let us know how it goes Jules! ![]()
Cheers, Simon
It sounds like a great festival--wish I could be there!
Congratulations to the exhibiting imagers!
Have fun, all, and looking forward to a report!
Mary Lynn
Ah...Unicum...
I've just drank a litre of horse piss mixed with road tar and turps to get that warm fuzzy Unucum feeling..
Hope you guys at the festival are going mental... ![]()
Dive safe
DeanB
Crikey Jules you do more festivals than Metallica... ![]()
So friends,
here are the results, very well deserved for each!
NOB Award: "Microcosmos" by Ingo Knopf
Greenpeace Oceans Award: "One for all" by Leandro Blanco
Audience Award: "End of Myth" by Ralf Kiefner and Andrea Ramalho
Category B "Wave" Award (for indies): winner: "Trip to 109 metres" by Jerome Espla
Nominees:
Last Frontier by Bruno Vanherck (a. k.a Brumpy
)
Bad To The Bone by Leandro Blanco
The World of Crustaceans by Danny van Belle
Desires without limits by Pavel Riedl
Category A "Wave" award (professionals): winner: Bizarre World by Steve Lichtag
Nominees:
Requiem by Bryce Groark
Shark Mountains by Rolf Moeltgen
The octopus of Stromboli by Sigurd Tesche
The last sanctuary by Denis Lagrange
Congratulations to all, very good films!
And congratulations to the organizer, Edward Snijders and his very-very kind and professional team!
Jules
Congrats Brumpy on your nomination!
and to all the other winners of course!
Cheers, Simon
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.