Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

HERE IN A FLASH

Started by Cybergoldfish ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

HERE IN A FLASH

14 posts
  1. Well sooner rather than later the 2nd son arrived... Just 17 hours after I arrived back in UK from Egypt on Saturday 5th April (10 days ahead of schedule)!

     

    After an almost painless (I never felt a thing) and speedy delivery out he popped in Perfect working order. I cannot however, remember Reef being as tiny - guess he must have been similar.

     

    Thanks for all the well wishes so far, and thanks Todd for his little furry dolphin!

  2. Congrats to you and reef and the Best wishes for your wive and your little Goldfish.

     

    Simon

  3. Congrats to you and your family Bob!

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. It was nice of him to wait til you got home.

     

    Congrats!

    M

  5. Here's the young man himself

  6. He looks pretty big to me for a 4 day old! Look at that hair too! Wow.

     

    Cheers

    James

  7. Congrats again Bob. I held off posting when I found out as I did not want to steal your thunder.

     

    You are welcome on the dolphin. Might as well start the aquatic corruption of the little guy's mind.

  8. Bob,

    Congratulations to your and your wife. Well done.

    Rand

  9. Congrats bob! This should keep you out of trouble for a little while.

  10. Congratulations, Bob! He does look big for 4 days!!

  11. I think it must be the 2x digital zoom on my Oly C100 that makes him look bigger!!!

     

    To give a sense of scale he is just 51cm long.

  12. Congrats to you and your family Bob, he's a beauty!

     

    Tom

  13. Congrats to you and your happy family! you have cute kids there :)

  14. :)

     

    Our little family is growing up :)

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.