Hanging here with Mark Addison in south Africa, only effected a few dives due to bad weather. Low viz and Tigers just a few inches from your mask makes for great images and fast wetsuit changes.
Having a blast. Weather due to clear tomorrow for better viz.
Hoardes of fun Blacktips and Duskies too.
Best,
Mark.
Looks amazing and I can't wait to get out there, hopefully in Feb or March. Think you'll still be around then?
Cheers, Simon
Gulp
That looks wicked!!!!!!
Good for you Mark, looks like your having fun!!!!
Anymore 'look at me' photos marky and i'll trash your flipping award...
Looks fantastic mate...
Dive safe...Really safe !!!
DeanB
Aww C'mon Dean, let someone else have a go with that limelight thing!! Having a blast. Trash away matey I've got the memories.
Simon, I'll be out here until about May next year and will then go for a short break and back for more after that. Sardine Run planned and then other plans afoot for other elements of this project.
Was out again today. Better viz and no other divers. All I had was a snorkeler to watch my back, hanging with a mix of 50 Duskies and Blacktip sharks as well as 3 Tigers. managed to deploy a camera on one but didn't stay on too long. back to the drawing board for Friday deployments.
Having a blast.
Cheers,
Mark.
P.S Nick: Double Gulp. No telephoto on any of these with the SWP44.
Awww...Mate go on then i'm getting a tan with all this Lime / spotlight...
It all Looks fabulous...well jealous... you deserve it though...
Im using your award as a pile scratcher though...just my size
Keep the blogs coming
Dive safe
Dean(left abit OOOOHHH)B
Cheers Dean,
Right where was I? Oh yeah, four tiggers around us yesterday. Crappy weather though.....here's one of the players.. hehehehe
Great shots Mark.
Make sure you are rolling when one of them bites a diver now.
Great shots Mark.
Make sure you are rolling when one of them bites a diver now.
Hey Wagsy,
You jest but I cringe when I see the standard of some divers going on these dives. The dive itself is a no brainer IF you have your witts about you. You wouldn't believe some of the sequences I have shot with this point in mind, not that they will be used for anything but they just happen whilst trying to shoot regular sequences. Amazing.......
The Tigers are incredible mate. Get yer backside out here for a vacation to enjoy them. Highly recommended.
Best,
Mark.
Get yer backside out here for a vacation to enjoy them. Highly recommended.