Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photo Critique

Started by paul.hunter ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Photo Critique

3 posts
  1. Greetings all

     

    I'm still a newbie to U/W photography and recently attended a U/W photo society meeting. I came away with mixed feelings as basically what was said was that you should not just take a picture of a fish, there are certain rules as far as I can tell and alot of the people use light in many different ways. I just wanted to know what rules you people apply when taking photo's and crit them? Are there any good books or web sites that can help me in taking better U/W photos?

     

    Thanx

    Paul B)

  2. Are there any good books or web sites that can help me in taking better U/W photos?

     

    The best place in the net to start with that I know is: Dave Read's site.

  3. Check out Marty Snyderman's online course at www.martysnyderman.com

     

    Regards,

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.