Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

DivX Pro FREE for limited time

Started by Nick Hope ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

DivX Pro FREE for limited time

3 posts
  1. DivX Pro is normally $19.99 but I have found this link from another forum and it looks they're offering it for free for a limited time.

     

    I can't find a link into this page from their site so if it has expired or doesn't work I apologise.

     

    http://www.divx.com/dff/index.php

  2. bugger just paid for it about a month ago!

  3. DivX Pro is normally $19.99 but I have found this link from another forum and it looks they're offering it for free for a limited time.

     

    I can't find a link into this page from their site so if it has expired or doesn't work I apologise.

     

    http://www.divx.com/dff/index.php

     

    It hasn't expired yet. I just downloaded, installed, and registered it using the serial number they e-mailed me. Thanks a bunch for posting that Nick!

     

    Liz

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.