Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

help - writing a usage license

Started by Undertow ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

help - writing a usage license

2 posts
  1. Hi guys,

     

    today is a very good day - i've actually made a sale that will cover the original costs of my uw camera rig and then some. no longer in the red... :blush:

     

    I just need help writing a contract for a couple unrestricted use licenses. If someone could provide me with a simple template that covered all the basics, or just give me an idea of the stuff I need to cover when writing one, i would really appreciate it.

     

    I actually bought Fotobiz a while ago, but can't for the life of me, figure out how to even navigate this program, or find any sort of contract templates. The program makes no sense to me, dunno what i'm doing wrong but it feels like a worthless waste of a couple hundred bucks. I appreciate any input. Cheers,

     

    Chris

  2. thanx for the tip dan. i found my way to that page, its a bloody confusing program. the page gives layman's explanations of what a certain usage right is, but i can see no tip on physically writing a license agreement, the technicalities, things to consider etc. They just give a basic overview of what, for example, an unlimited usage license means vs a buyout etc. This I already know, is there another place to find how to write up a license?

     

    Am i just delving too deep, is a license simply a couple sentences explaining the agreed usage terms? I just imagine more technical/legal mumbo jumbo to CYA. hmmmm

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.