Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Magix Movie Edit Pro 12 problem

Started by Wet Eden ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Magix Movie Edit Pro 12 problem

1 posts
  1. When I play a movie in storyboard and I want to cut a scene, I pause, go up to Edit, click and select "split object". This use to work fine but after the first movie it started sticking. The clip starts of fine until I split it, after that it sticks and I cant use the rest of the clip.

    Can you help with this?

    Thanks

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.