Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea DX D100 Housing

Started by donauw ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea DX D100 Housing

1 posts
  1. I'm selling my Sea & Sea DX D100 housing - just back from Sea & Sea recall - all controls are now functional.

     

    This housing is essentially new - only 12 dives. Selling because I ended up with a Subal system and sold my film Sea & Sea gear (NX100 Pro) as a package.

     

    Thought I'd see if there was any interest here before I go to E-bay.

     

    $1150 + shipping gets it! E-mail donauw@dwave.net

     

    Regards,

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.