Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Non-Linear Editing Windows PC???

Started by philip_msdt ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Non-Linear Editing Windows PC???

1 posts
  1. Dear colleages,

     

    Please enlighten me on the subject of the NLE computer. Here in Maldives, I am using the dive center's NLE PC to edit the daily DVDs I shoot and I was just plain wondering what is the principle behind it and what is the best specification for it.

     

    I will soon go back to Thailand and would need to configure one for myself in lieu of my standard rigs. Thanks and more power to all wetpixel colleagues.

     

    To see my site with a sample Maldives daily video, please click HERE.

     

    Philip Habacon

    PADI MSDT 479226

    Maldives

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.