Hey all, just a thought to wish you all a great holiday and hope for the money shots in the New Year. I spent the morning filming the sea lions topside at Children's Pool in La Jolla. Lots of controversy going on there.
Merry Day to All
Steve B)
Read-only discussion
Hey all, just a thought to wish you all a great holiday and hope for the money shots in the New Year. I spent the morning filming the sea lions topside at Children's Pool in La Jolla. Lots of controversy going on there.
Merry Day to All
Steve B)
All the best right back to ya Big Fella, best to the family. Strive for the gold my man, strive for the gold.
Cheers,
Mark.
Thanks Mark, I'm trying. Just came back from that gig in the Socorros. Never shot worse footage, lots of creative post in front of me.
Steve B)
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.