Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

An Easy one for Xmas

Started by Steve Williams ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

An Easy one for Xmas

3 posts
  1. post-4526-1198598276_thumb.jpg

     

    Taken about 60 ft. off of a place called White Rock, north of Guymas. She is about 3/4 of an inch long, taken with extension tubes on the Nikonos. I'm working on getting some images up on Flikr and would like the proper name. These little guys are very localised, but when you find one there are usually 8 to 10 close by.

     

    Any help appreciated. :)

     

    Steve

  2. Thanks Leslie!

     

    Appreciate the quick response. Cool, I like having images of juveniles. :) Even if I don't know what I'm taking a picture of. Have a great holiday!

     

    Steve

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.